Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cheeky Quote Tuesday

I realize that the title is "Cheeky Quote Tuesday" but I also want to post some more uplifting or inspirational quotes from time to time. We all have those days where we could use a boost or a pick me up.


I've loved this quote since the first time I saw it. Audrey Hepburn is a massive inspiration of me and I adore her! This statement is so true, some things may seem impossible but if it's something you really believe in it will happen. It's easy to think "Ya whatever that's what all the celebrities or athletes or super successful people say just because they can" but I truly believe that this quote is true. Things may not happen as quickly as you want or in the way that you thought but if you stay positive and preserve then things will happen!

(Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment