Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Shoe Pick

I am going to try and start doing daily posts from here, forward! "Sunday Shoe Pick" is pretty self explanatory, I will pick a pair of shoes or shoe style and show some high end versions and affordable versions. I will try to leave links and prices too, in case you are interested in a certain pair.


People either love them or they hate them! I like some while others I think are quite crazy but cool at the same time. Worn by the spice girls in the 90s, flatform sneakers have started to make their way back into style. They can be seen on celebrities such as Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus, and Cara Delevingne. I have a pair from Urban Outfitters and I really like them! They are plain white canvas with a rubber platform (shown below). I find them to be comfortable and a bit fashion forward. You may not see many people wearing them from day to day, but that's what I like about them. They're different! "Dare to be different!"


1 comment: