Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Post Christmas Sales | Haul

Hello lovely reader! How are you on this mid-week Wednesday? It is absolutely freezing where I am, so I hope you are warm wherever you are! Today's post is a roundup of the wonderful things that I bought at discounted prices (love it) for after Christmas sales. (Sales on Sales!!!) 

First, are these awesome earrings. As I have stated before, I love the ear cuff trend as well as the double sided earrings. I thought these were cool and different, and would go with a lot. I got them at Nordstrom Rack

I love a bit of sarcastic jewelry, it's subtle yet adds personality. I ordered this sassy little bangle from Nasty Gal and I freaking love it! It's not on Nasty Gal's website anymore, the Ettika website does have it, however,  the price is a lot more than what I paid through Nasty Gal. 

Continuing with the online shopping, I had to check out Zara's sale! I love love love Zara and especially their sales. I ended up purchasing these three tops. The first one is a casual t-shirt, I love fashion and thought it was cute and different. I also love the quote "treat everyday like it's a runway" so I had to get that shirt. Next is a nice oversized long-sleeve tshirt. I think it will be cute with black leggings and black slip on shoes or even black Nikes to make it sportier. The last top I ordered from them simply because I thought it was really cool and different. I also like it because it has a pocket in the front. Zara's sale is still going on so definitely check it out!

This top I purchased is from Urban Outfitters. I think it is so cool and again, different! It is also a tad longer in the back which is always nice. 

Probably my favorite item that I purchased were these black boots! I have been looking for black ankle boots for forever and hadn't been able to find exactly what I was wanting. I got these at Saks OFF 5th and they are perfect! 

Finally, a fun little purchase never hurts. I got these from Urban Outfitters for $10 regularly $39...how could I not! Sherpa slippers are perfect for the winter and are what I am wearing as I write this.

Did you get any amazing after Christmas sale deals? Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment