Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lazy Sunday Morning & Over 3,000 Views

Hello lovely reader! "Sunday morning, rain is falling" Not the prettiest day here today but it makes a perfect reason to wake up, put on your fuzzy slippers, and stay inside all day. 




I wanted to say a massive massive thank you, because just after NewYears, I logged on to see that there have been over 3,000 page views! That is absolutely insane to me! Looking back on my first ever post, I am extremely satisfied with my design to start a blog. So thank you for reading and following, and continuing to do so. It has grown faster than I could have imagined and I can't wait to see it continue to progress. I have fallen in love with blogging and the blogging community. I love reading blogs and being inspired by what other people are doing. So if you are reading this and are on the fence about whether or not you want to create a blog, as I was, do it, give it a shot! But make sure you are doing it for yourself. It is easy to get hung up on the numbers. The "Oh, only one person has read that post today" or "Why aren't I getting more followers??" is something that you can't focus on, post about what you want to post about and people will find your blog, it's amazing how quickly five followers can transform into one hundred and fifty. I really do enjoy blogging and am always trying to think of new posts so if you ever have a question or suggestion, please feel free to leave a comment or send an email! Thank you again to those who read and follow!! Mwah! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment