Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Flower Letter DIY

Hey lovely reader! Today's post is one I haven't done in a while, it's a DIY. A super simple yet cute project. I'm not gonna lie though, it can be a bit time consuming depending on how detailed you want it to be, so let's begin! 


All you need is a blank letter (the one I used was made of cork), silk flowers, and  a glue gun.

Next, take the silk flowers and cut the ends off, leaving a little stub that you will be able to place in the hot glue. 

Now the fun part! Take the flowers and go crazy, I personally didn't lay them out or anything, just went with the flow. Using your hot glue gun place the flowers however you like. 

And that's it! Like I said super simple, but I love how it turned out! 

Did you give this a go? I'd love to know! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful definitely going to try that out! ^_^

    http://worldofideasss.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your comments are super sweet! Thanks for reading and subscribing. Xx

      Delete