Tuesday, March 28, 2017

His & Hers Spring Style | Bonobos

Hi lovely reader! Today's post is all about spring fashion inspired by some of Bonobos favorite trending looks for menswear this season. I have worked with them in the past and find it fun as menswear is an area that I have been looking at more frequently and definitely enjoy. They reached out to me recently asking if I would like to put together some womenswear looks to coordinate with their springtime looks. Obviously I said yes and here we are! All of the men's pieces can be found on the Bonobos website and all the pieces from the looks I put together can be found on ASOS.


I really liked the simplicity and easiness that was in the Bonobos shot and so for the coordinating outfit I wanted to mimic that. I love all the different versions of button up shirts that we are seeing at the moment and gingham is also big this season so this shirt was the perfect combination. Paired with a skinny white denim jean this outfit can be dressed up or down depending on the shoes you choose to put with it, sneakers (which I love) or simple heels. Either way you both will be casual yet class and ready for spring. 
With this Bonobos outfit I liked the vibe of casual with the jeans and sneakers, yet still nicer looking with the touch of the blazer. The time for a pop of color is this spring (groundbreaking I know) and this bright pink blazer gives just that, paired with a basic white tee and some distressed jeans you get the casual cool feel as in the menswear. Since the clothing is pretty simple it's the perfect opportunity to have some fun with shoes. Metallic footwear and slide on loafers are extremely popular at the moment and I thought the bee appliqués were a cute quirky touch. 


A few more shots to inspire your own fashion or that of a lovely man you know.
What are your favorite spring trends at the moment? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment