Saturday, August 9, 2014

San Francisco | Photo Diary

Hey lovely reader! Recently I went on a trip to the fantastic city of San Francisco. I was so excited to travel to this unique place. I stayed in an amazing hotel in the heart of the city where each morning I would open the window to feel the cool air and hear the sounds of sirens and traffic. Now to some people that may not sound nice but I loved it, it was calming in a way. I love how the urban vibe of the art filled walls on the buildings mix with tradition and history. While there, I hit all of the tourist "go-to's" (Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge), hiked through Muir Woods, and went shopping. Of course I took tons of pictures so I wanted to share them with you.

























What do you love about San Francisco? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment