Friday, August 1, 2014

Exciting Times with Bloglovin'

Hi lovely reader and happy Friday! I hope you're looking forward to the weekend, I know I am. Today I wanted to share two things with you. The first bit of news is extremely exciting to me! Yesterday I was notified that Not Exactly Plain Jane now has 100 followers on Bloglovin'! (Ahhh Whoo Yaa) I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. To me it says that people are enjoying the content enough to wanna follow this journey and see what comes next. 

So thank you, thank you, thank you for that! Mwah! If I could send you all handwritten letters and quaint little packages I would, but for now that is not the case. (Maybe in the future it will be!)


Next little bit of exciting news is that the 2014 Bloglovin' Awards are coming soon and the nominations "ballot" is now online. You can find it on the Bloglovin' homepage or use this link to go straight to the nominations page.


It would mean the world if you saw fit for this blog to be your pick for "Newcomer of the Year" or any of the categories on this blog that you like best! So spread the word! (Sharing is caring)

Have a fantastic Friday! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment