Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Beauty Favorites

Hi lovely reader! The time has come yet again where a month is now over and a new one is about to begin. (yes that rhymed) As a whole my July went pretty well and I hope yours did too. I have been loving some beauty products this month and thought it would be rude of me to not share them with you on this wonderful platform.




So starting with "face makeup", I have two products that I have been using this month and am very pleased with. The first one is the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. For me this foundation has just the right amount of coverage and does not appear cakey on my skin. It requires very little, aka a little goes a long way, so if you do try it only put on a dab to start. The next product is also by Rimmel and is the Wake Me Up Concealer. Now, if you follow me on Twitter you will know I was quite excited about this product once I decided to give it a go. I love it! The coverage is fantastic. 

Onto this luscious mascara. It's by CoverGirl and is the Bombshell Curvaceous by Lashblast Mascara, with a name like that it's got a lot to live up to! Well I'm here to tell you that it does. As you can see it has two ends, the first one is for lengthening and the second one is to give volume. I'm really happy with how it works because it makes my lashes look like false ones. Seriously, the first time I wore it I kept turning my head to the side to see the profile of my lashes. Love!

Now for some hair related items. The first is the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the scent "floral & flirty blush". I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is my go to dry shampoo. It gives texture and volume and smells amazing. If you like to rock those day two curls but need a bit of a pick me up towards the roots, this will do the trick.

The hair accessory that was my go to this month were scrunchies! I love to wear them with a half up half down look or a curled ponytail. They come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and prints.

Finally there are two nail polishes that I have been loving this month. The first is by Revlon and is the shade "Oh My Magenta". I really like this color because it has a shine to it. It covers easily, two coats and you're done. The next shade is quite different from the first but that's the fun of polish right? You can do whatever you want. It is by Essie and the shade is called "For the Twill of It". I just think this color is so cool! It's an iridescent gray and when you paint it on your nails they look metallic. Depending on the light you are in you will see different shades of colors. Again it covers easily in two coats.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what beauty products you loved this month! Xx

1 comment:

  1. Think everyone is loving a good 90s hairdo at the moment so I've also been going scrunchie mad! Love the wake me up concealer and foundation as well :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete