Saturday, July 19, 2014

Online Shopping Haul

Hi lovely reader! I hope your Sunday is going swell! I've been doing a bit of online shopping so it's time for another haul.


I ordered these shoes online from a place called DSW. I've been looking for a pair of sandals like this after seeing the style all over blogs and tumblr. I found these and I couldn't be more pleased! They're so comfortable and I love the fact that they're black and white. 

The only non online item, but I had to include them) I picked up this pair of earrings in a really cute vintage shop. As you can see, they're little gold metal triangles. Modern and delicate, love!

Continuing with the delicate jewelry, I absolutely adore this necklace. It's by Sydney Evan and says "believe" which can be applied to so many things in life. Inspirational and so so pretty. 

Onto this fabulous bag! I ordered it from ASOS but it is by New Look. A backpack purse is something I've been on the lookout for because they're great for traveling and again on trend. They're probably better for your shoulders too, if your purse weighs as much as mine does. I chose this one because the price was unbeatable and I really liked the details, the zippered side pockets and the woven-esque top and sides. The quality is great too, I always worry when purchases faux leather bags online because you never really know what you're going to get. 


This next item is a bit random but none the less I wanted to share it with you. It is a Fleece Blanket from the H&M home collection. It's super soft and I love the vintage touch.

Last but certainly not least...I got a MacBook Pro! Now I have never owned a Mac in my life so I am definitely learning (if you know any cool Mac shortcuts or tips please let me know in the comments). So far I am loving it though.

I hope you enjoyed this haul! If you have any questions or comments about these products please let me know. If you've done a recent haul feel free the link it as well, I'd love to read it! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment