Thursday, July 3, 2014

Urban Outfitters Sale & OOTD

Hey lovely reader! I hope that the weather where you are is as beautiful as the weather I am currently experiencing! Ladies (and gentleman) today is a good day. Not only am I happy with my outfit, I went shopping and was confronted with a beautiful situation. Urban Outfitters is currently having a sale that is 50% off of the sale price! (yes this is for real) So go forth and take advantage of this amazing situation if you haven't already. I purchased two things in the store and am most likely going to be doing some online shopping as well. 

The first thing I bought was this Stussy T-shirt. It cost me.....wait for it.....$10.

 
The next thin that I purchased was this fine composition. It's a WAH Nails book and I got it for $1...the insanity. 


And now onto my OOTD,

 
How has your day been? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment