Monday, July 7, 2014

Acid Wash ASOS & HauteHippie | OOTD

Hi lovely reader! I'm trying to keep up these OOTD's because I think that sharing your style with people is a great way for others to learn about you. I've really been enjoying what I've been wearing this summer. That may sound odd to you or you may completely understand where I'm coming from. I don't care as much as I used to about if what I'm wearing is not what everyone else is wearing. I want to be individual and have the attitude that I'm going to be confident in what I'm in rather than just blending in. While I definitely haven't mastered the whole not caring thing and being 100% confident, I'm on my way! 

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else" 
   -Judy Garland 

Today's OOTD features acid wash jeggings from ASOS, a black lace bralette by Frenchi, and a sleeveless cutout top by HauteHippie. 


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment