Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bonobos | Men's Summer Suits

Hi lovely reader! Today's post is different from one I have done before but it is also one I am very excited about! About a month ago I was contacted by Bonobos who said they liked my blog and it's content and were wondering if I would be interested in creating a post to show their new summer suit collection. I was extremely flattered and up for the task. So here we go!
Bonobos is an apparel company headquartered in New York City that designs and sells men’s clothing. They offer a full line of pants, suits, denim, shirts, shorts, swim and outerwear. So, even if you're not in the need for a suit be sure to check out their other clothes. 




The new summer suit collection is full of great-fitting and lightweight suits that are a perfect complement to warm-weather weddings or garden parties! 










Before you head off to purchase some amazing suits, take a look at these helpful tips!




Which look is your favorite? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment