Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"These are a few of my favorite things" | Favorites Tag

Hello lovely reader! As mentioned in previous "Tag Posts" I really do enjoy these questionnaire-esque journeys. As you can see from the title, this tag is all about favorites. This post could have involved me sitting around with seven children during a thunderstorm, but unfortunately I am not Julie Andrews. (heres the link if you now have the need to listen to that song or if you have no clue what I am referring to) So as Maria says, "These are a few of my favorite things!"

Favorite pet I ever had: Rosie, she's a Cairn Terrier (picture Toto from the Wizard of Oz, but a cream color)
Favorite car I’ve owned: Jeep 
Favorite meal out, ever: Now this needs to be more specific, are we talking fine dining or burgers and fries. I once was in Chicago and went to a place called "Harry Caray's" where I had the best burger in the entire world! I also really liked a line of restaurants in West Palm Beach called Carmine's, the food is insanely good.
Favorite food I’ve cooked: I once made a Meatball-Tortellini soup that I was quite proud of because to me it required "legitimate cooking", I made the meatballs, chopped the parsley, and diced some vegetables. It tasted great and was a complete success. 
Favorite food from childhood: My mom tells me that when I was younger I used to eat hot dogs a lot which probably explains why I'm not the biggest fan of them now. Chicken fingers were also a favorite.
Favorite movie of all time: Now this is not possible, I had a question like this in the last tag that I did. I have many but today let's go with the ever quotable "Mean Girls".
Favorite book of all time: Again a ridiculous question because I have so many. I adore "Audrey Hepburn, An Elegant Spirit" and I really love "The Fault In Our Stars". But then I like "#GIRLBOSS" too, so it's impossible to choose one.
Favorite item category to go shopping for with a girlfriend: clothes or makeup
Favorite day out – what, where, with whom: Going to Chicago once with my Mom was fun, we explored the city went shopping and ate at a cute little diner.
Favorite color: pastels (yes I'm aware that's a shade not a color), light pink or purple
Favorite artist: if we're talking singers, not possible to choose and if we're talking art artists than maybe Andy Warhol, if I'm honest I don't know much about artists but I did a report on Mr. Warhol once and really liked some of his pieces, he was also cool, so there's that.
Favorite song: Nope can't pick, my "let's get pumped up" or "get in a good mood" song at the moment is "Rather Be"
Favorite paid entertainment: Bruno Mars concert, nuff said
Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours: Blogging!
Favorite skill (past or current): my ability to visualize things, I'm also pretty good at golf, I can read people pretty well too (whether that's a good or a bad thing depends on the situation)
Favorite advice I’ve ever been given: "Successful people do the things that unsuccessful people don't" -My Dad
Favorite advice I’ve ever given: Be yourself, trust yourself, and do what makes you happy
Favorite year of the best birthday I ever had… and why: Let's see, my 8th birthday was pretty good, my friends and I went to this place where we got to dress up and had our hair and makeup done, we thought we were "the stuff" 
Favorite natural wonder I’ve ever seen: The ocean, its pretty amazing to just look at and reflect on
Favorite close call I’ve ever had: Can't really say I've had too many "close calls", sorry I'm not that rock & roll, yet 
My favorite flower – purchased: a set of roses that were the most beautiful shade or mute purple/pink I've ever seen
My favorite flower or plant – personally grown: I can't remember what they were called but they were purple and kind of fuzzy, I'm not much of a gardener
My favorite hair day ever? One year for prom I had my hair curled and I still look back at the pictures and wonder if I'll ever be able to master the flawlessness that my hair had that day
The most favorite gift I’ve ever gotten – what and from whom? A children's Juicy Couture purse, my parents gave it to me when I was like 13 and that was when I was starting to become more heavily interested in fashion, I thought it was the nicest thing ever and was so excited!
Favorite outdoor smell: flowers
Favorite Saturday night ever? This isn't specific because it has happened many times, but watching movies, playing Just Dance and singing random songs with friends is always a good time
My favorite non-relative adult growing up: Audrey Hepburn everyone else I looked up to weren't adults
Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times? Music specials on artists that I like
Favorite item no one knows I own? This blog?
Favorite competent activity I do? For the most part, artistic or diy projects, sketching too, and baking
Favorite food item I can never run out of? Cheese or eggs, mainly basic stuff because it's necessary to make most dishes! I also always like to have some type of treat for the times when the sweet tooth strikes!
The favorite picture I’ve ever taken? I like the pictures that I've taken when I'm on trips. I'm quite pleased with the ones in my photo diary that I shared with you last month. I also like the less "professional" ones too though that are on my Camera Roll on my phone just because they're full of memories.
Favorite secret I still safeguard? (don’t reveal it!) Well then what is the point of this question?

That was a lot more intense than I thought it would be! I hope you enjoyed it and if you give this tag a go feel free to leave a link in the comments! Xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete