Friday, July 18, 2014

14 RANDOM QUESTION TAG: GET TO KNOW ME!

Hey lovely reader! As you can see today's post is a fun tag, full of random questions. I originally saw the tag on Queen of Jet Lags so be sure to check hers out too! 

1. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?


This is an interesting question. I can honestly say I'm quite happy with my name. Fun Fact: I was almost named Nicole. My two favorite names though are Audrey and Eleanor. 


2. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?


That things will work out and to trust your gut. Also don't be afraid to be yourself. Basically everything mentioned in "Little Me", those lyrics are perfect for a question like this. 

3. What did you want to be when you were little?


An actress, a singer, a model, a fashion designer...many things!

4. What do you order at Starbucks?


Nothing...gasp...sorry I'm not obsessed with Starbucks. I do like their hot chocolate during the wintertime, other than that I just drink water.

5. What’s the hardest you ever laughed?


This question definitely causes reminiscing. Two of my best friends always make me laugh, but the things we laugh about probably wouldn't sound funny to anyone else and some of the stories aren't things they'd want me sharing on the internet I'm sure:) My dad is also good for a laugh. 

6. If you could play any instrument, which would it be and why?


Guitar! I used to play the flute but I love the acoustic guitar. I think it can show so many different feelings based on how it's played, whether it's a soft tune or a fast strum. I also wish I could play because then you could take it with you anywhere and just chill and have a little sing-song. 

7. What’s your favorite thing to do when your upset?


Listen to music or watch some of my favorited videos on Youtube. 

8. What’s your favorite movie?


Depends on the genre. My favorite classic would have to be "Funny Face" starring Audrey Hepburn. I love the Harry Potter series too. Great Gatsby is probably the best movie I've seen lately. I also love concert DVDs. 

9. What’s one food you can not live without?


Ok this one is hard because I am a foodie for sure. If we're being general maybe cheese because it's in a lot of my favorite dishes. 

10. What’s your favorite dessert?


Triple Chocolate cake made by my mom! Chocolate cake with chocolate chips in it and chocolate frosting, it melts in your mouth!

11. Favorite pizza topping?


Wow tough question! I love many types of pizzas, margarita, deluxe, sicilian, mediterranean, the list goes on. So for today let's say, sun dried tomatoes. 

12. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?


As much as I'd want to know what people are thinking it's probably better for everyone to not. So let's go with being invisible. 

13. What did you do for your last birthday?


I had lunch and went shopping with my bestie. 

14. If you had one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be and why?


To be extremely successful and as cheesy as it sounds, live the life I dream about. 

If you do this tag I'd love to read it, so feel free to leave a link in the comments! Xx

The post 14 RANDOM QUESTION TAG: GET TO KNOW ME! appeared first on Queen of Jet Lags.

No comments:

Post a Comment