Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jeweled Prints & Cozy Knits | H&M Haul

Hi lovely reader! I hope you had a good week and enjoy a relaxing weekend! My lack of posts is due to the fact that school has started back. I've been rather busy and focused on trying to get back into the swing of things. I did however plan a bit ahead and take pics for this post whiles still at home. I did lots of shopping over break and I'm pretty sure 90% of what I bought was on sale. All of the items I bought in this haul were due to H&M's fantastic sales! 

This first sweater I got is navy with stars on it and comes from the LOGG division. It's not oversize but it's not fitted either, a bit in between which I like. I have been wearing it with skinny jeans and my brown Chelsea boots. 

This next top is also from the LOGG division. It is a grey sweater but has more of the look and feel of a sweatshirt. It's a baggy through the torso and is a tad longer in the back, perfect to wear with leggings and sneakers or boots. 

These leggings pose a question. They are made from a knit sweater material and are perfect for lounging around in. I still can't decide if they'll be worn out ever. (Do you think they look to much like pajamas?) 

This dress was probably the best deal I got and my favorite piece. I got this dress for $7 regularly $40! It's made from a scuba material and I am obsessed with it. It's fitted through the torso and then has a fuller skirt due to the thick fabric. I just think it's something different and a bit quirky. Love it!!

Have you got any good deals lately? Do you have any of these pieces? How do you wear them? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment