Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lovely Weather | iPhone Snaps

Hello lovely reader! I hope you are doing well. Hard to believe that its already April! I could not be more ready for summer. Spring weather has been making a few guest appearances here and there and I have been taking full advantage of it, hopefully you are too!
I haven't had one of these types of posts in a while so I thought it would be nice. Of course I always have my phone with me and some moments are just too blog worthy not to take. So here's a look into my last month. 

Mini outdoor picnic with Pita chips, hummus, and friends is always a good idea. If anything this type of weather makes me want to just relax and not have to do anything, unfortunately that is not the case!

Brunch at an adorable little diner, where the omelets are sooo delicious. A ham & cheese omelet with toast is my go to order. Yum!

Again, impromptu picnics are necessary because you never know how long the nice weather will last. Whales crackers are also a nice touch (anyone else find these super addicting once you start eating them?)

Plain bagel with honey almond cream cheese? Yes please!


The quality of this pic does not do it justice but the sky was gorgeous that evening!!

What types of pics have you been taking? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment