Friday, October 23, 2015

Hello | Adele

Hello lovely reader! As you may be aware of, Adele made a little announcement yesterday (ok so that's the understatement of the century, it was huge).




Now, I am a massive fan of Adele, so of course I was overjoyed to see this. There are many reasons why love her, she's stunning, has a great personality (just watch a few interviews with her and you'll see that she's absolutely hilarious), she's class, doesn't take herself or life too seriously, and as this letter confirmed, is quite open and honest. And of course her voice is out of this world, beautiful.


So I was already thrilled with this news, and then I wake up today to a text from my best friend who is equally as much of a fan as I am, that reads "Her makeup is so on point" followed by a link. I click the link and it takes me to the windy, autumnal, monochrome (really more of a sepia) world, filled with the chilling (in a good way) sounds of Adele's beautiful voice telling a story in her new single, "Hello". Also, I agree, her makeup is gorgeous and I want her fuzzy coat!




So,
Hello Adele,
I'm so happy you're back and I find it extremely admirable that you have done this all in your own time. Your letter is filled with things, that I and many others can relate to and I think it has a great message to be shared. I too catch myself "wishing my life away" wanting the future to come, rather than focusing on the present and seeing that you are actually on the journey that you are so desperately searching for. "25 is about getting to know who you've become without realizing" I think everybody, can relate that "life happened" and I cannot wait to here this new album! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment