Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Tag | Blogmas

Hey lovely readers! I hope your week is going well! For todays Blogmas post I decided to go with a good old fashioned "Christmas Tag". I originally saw this one on Jade's Lifestyle Blog. Enjoy!


1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I have two, first Elf, because well it's Elf, and second "Eloise at Christmastime". I've loved it since I was little and still do! I also like The Santa Clause


2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? 
Yes, I'm pretty sure I have multiple times. One year I know it started snowing on Christmas Eve, my family and I were all sat around opening gifts and we looked out the window to see massive snowflakes falling. Very cliche but so pretty!!!

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

I usually spend the holidays in my hometown. I love spending time with family and doing festive things like decorating and baking cookies.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Hmmm, honestly can't pick one. I looooove Christmas music.


5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Not really anymore, we used to spend Christmas Eve with my dad's side so I would get to open ones from them but now we have a Christmas party the weekend before, so I get to open a couple early still.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Yes, but I have to sing the song in my head in order to do so. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph!

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Baking cookies, decorating the house and Christmas trees, spending time with family.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake.


9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Gingerbread cookies! (only the soft kind though)

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Giving, I love wrapping presents in cute ways and watching people open them. I don't like all the attention on me when opening gifts (maybe some of you can relate), I prefer to watch others. I also like making gifts that I know will be personal to whomever I'm giving them to!


11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

For Christmas one year when I was probably 7 or 8, I got a massive easel! It had a whiteboard, a chalkboard, and then a huge roll of paper. I love/loved art so I was pretty excited!


12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

LONDON, I want to walk around and see the shops and go to Winter Wonderland soooo badly! It looks so pretty and festive, I think it would be amazing and hopefully one day I will get to experience it. 

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm a pro! Well, maybe not a pro, but I am pretty good at it and the last few years I've tried to make them more unique!

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

Probably last year when I was sick on Christmas Day:( Not fun at all!


15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?

This is a good question but to be honest I can't remember specifically. I know at some point I started recognizing my mom's handwriting on my notes from Santa after leaving cookies, so that probably made me start connecting the dots! 


16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Sometimes, they're usually pretty general though. Might make a post about them this year to hold myself more accountable!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Spending time with family and the thoughtfulness that goes into Christmas:)

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with gingerbread cookies. Mmmm. I've never seen "Eloise at Christmastime" though. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it! It's so cute! Will definitely put you in the Christmas spirit! Xx

      Delete