Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Festive iPhone Snapshots | Blogmas

Happy Christmas Eve lovely reader! I hope you are as excited for tomorrow as I am and that these next two days bring you "joy and happine-e-es" (if you didn't catch my reference). I take pictures with my iPhone all the time so I thought as a nice little homage to the past month I would share some Christmasy pics that I have collected in my camera roll. 

(Clockwise) A little croissant and some water from Starbucks. (I don't drink coffee so there's that), Beautiful Christmas Lights, Festive Fox in my cousin's house, Sleigh Full of Ornaments or Baubles

Massive Christmas tree with ornaments the size of my head, Delicious lunch with my friend to begin the holiday break, Jolly little Santa stocking holder, Decorating the big Christmas Tree

The Cookie Buffet from our family Christmas party!

Of course Christmas wouldn't be complete with out some Mariah Carrey, Festive sweatshirt (actually what I'm wearing today!), My collection of holiday socks, Pretty pink tree on my desk.

What have you been taking pics of during the countdown to Christmas? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment