Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Clothes Haul | Blogmas

Hello lovely reader! I am so excited to be working on this post because it feels like I haven't made a legitimate one in FOREVER!! As you may know it is also the season for Blogmas!! (If you are new to the world of blogging, it is where you post, everyday up until Christmas) I took part in the festivities last year (check it out here) and loved it so I'm going to try my best to do the same this year. I'm obviously not off to a great start though seeing as it is the third of December but we will make it work! Christmas time is my favorite time of the year and so I will be as festive as possible for sure.
Today's post is a haul of the new clothes, shoes, and bags that I have accumulated over the past two to three months. Rather than say where everything is from I thought I would just talk about how I style the outfits. If you would like to know specifics of where I got things, feel free to ask in the comments! 


This is one of my favorite newer clothing items! It's flowy and light and I love it:) I wear it with navy tights, cream ruffle socks, and my tans suede lace up shoes. (The shoes that I will reference throughout the post are ones that were in this "Winter Shoes" post from last year so feel free to reference)


As you will be able to tell, I am really into the maroon and berry shades for fall and winter. This sweater is super comfy and is more fitted at the top but then looser at the bottom. I pair it with skinny jeans and chestnut brown Chelsea boots.

This sweater is soo cozy!! As you can tell from the picture it is black and white striped, and the white stripes are textured. It is oversized so I love to wear it with skinny jeans and black suede fringe booties.

Another maroon sweater! This cardigan is longer and I usually wear it with a denim button up shirt, black skinny pants, and tan lace up shoes.

Another style I absolutely love for the winter are cowl neck sweaters! This one is a tan color and is longer in the back which I really like. Recently, I paired it with jeggings and the sneakers further in the post.

Simple yet necessary, jeggings.

My mom got me these shoes and I am obsessed! I wore them for the first time yesterday and they are so comfortable! Perfect for walking across campus! 

Finally, this lovely bag that doubles as a backpack. I really like the shape of it and the versatility!

What winter fashion are you loving at the moment? Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment