Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween | TBT

Hello lovely reader! November is here and it's almost the weekend! It's crazy that in just a few short weeks, turkey and stuffing and all things Thanksgiving will be occurring. In honor of tbt or "Throwback Thursday", I wanted to share some pics from last weekend. I was super festive and enjoyed every minute of it, from going to a pumpkin patch to navigating through a corn maze with friends, I had a great Halloween weekend! 

On Friday night I went to the cutest pumpkin patch I've ever seen! It was super quaint and the perfect place to take some fall pics! 

Just a little snack before the Halloween activities got started. I hadn't had fruit snacks in forever and it definitely took me back to grade school. 

Our apartment has been decorated since the first weekend in October...the spider web lights are my favorite 

A little Halloween OOTD. I was kind of in love my look for the day, especially my cranberry lip! I see the Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable" lip stain in the shade 005. 

Consumed by corn

Indoor s'mores because the outdoors didn't want to cooperate. 

What did you do on Halloween? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment