Sunday, January 17, 2016

Art. Love. Color | Smashbox

Hello lovely reader! There is snow on the ground and it is freezing outside, which means it is a perfect Sunday for wearing slippers all day, staying inside, reading a book fireside, and relaxing. One way that I like to relax is through drawing and coloring. I love to pic a playlist on spotify, and just draw. I have always loved art and when I heard about Smashbox's new "Art. Love. Color" line, of course I was intrigued.




As soon as I saw the packaging, I was excited! It features artwork by Yago Hortal and as you may assume is full of color. I was given the "studio set" as a gift from my mom before finals week, and I was in the love with the canister before even looking at the products which were just as nice! The colors offer a natural look but you can create a darker eye with the platinum and eggplant eyeshadows! The lipstick is also a beautiful shade of pink that can be worn now in the wintertime but also in the spring.



The set contains a mascara, two eyeshadow trios, a lipstick, and a lipgloss

Eyeshadow Trio "Aubergine, Bare, Nude"

Eyeshadow Trio "Cocoa, Fortune, and Platinum"


Full Exposure Mascara "Jet Black"
Be Legendary Lip Gloss "Disco Rose"
Be Legendary Lipstick "Primrose"

Check out the other available sets in the collection here!

Do you have a favorite set or product? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment