Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hunter for Target | Wishlist

Hello lovely reader! Last month I was beyond intrigued when I saw that Target's latest collaboration was going to be with Hunter. My first encounter with the Hunter brand was purchasing a pair of their Original Boots Tour Rainboots which are top quality and my go-to for rainy days. I studied them for a semester long project and they really are a class brand. Their products continue to move forward yet stay true to the British brand's identity. I love their styles, imagery, marketing, and could not wait to see what this new endeavor would bring.


After previewing the collection online the other day all I can say is they did not disappoint. The prices points are soooo reasonable! There's a diverse range of options from apparel and boots to coolers and hammocks. I'm most interested to see what the quality will be like but quite frankly I don't believe Hunter would but their name on something that wasn't good, so I have faith! I pulled together my top picks that I will be aiming for this Saturday April 14th when the collection becomes available below.

Hooded Trench Coat
Super chic and versatile with a stripe detail to give it a sporty feel, love.

Exaggerated Sleeve Sweatshirt Dress with Pockets

Okay so I didn't even realize this had pockets until I went back to see the proper title....sold!

Embossed Sweatshirt
I am all about a nice classic logo crewneck and really like how this one is embossed rather than screenprinted.

Medium Backpack
This shade of purple is one of my favorite colors and I think this bag would be perfect for travel days or outdoor adventures.

Cooler Backpack
This would fall under the category of "I don't actually need this but think it's really cool so maybe I do..."

Bubble Umbrella
I like bubble umbrellas and Hunter and the pink is cute for spring showers, done.

So these are my favorites from the collection! What pieces are you hoping to snag? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment