Friday, January 29, 2021

Shoe of the Week - January 2021 Recap

Hi lovely reader! If you follow me on Instagram @notexactlyplainjane you will know that I have a segment called "Shoe of the Week" where I share a shoe I'm currently loving every Monday. Somehow it is the end of January so I have put together a recap of the styles from this month with direct links (not sponsored) and similar options if they are not available. Enjoy!

Adidas Grand Court Sneaker - Exact

New Balance x Kate Spade Saturday
Exact - No longer available, if you search these there are a few pairs from the collection on Poshmark
Similar - New Balance Fuelcore Nergize Sport Training Shoe

Circus by Sam Edelman Gunner Boots
Exact - Out of Stock
Similar - Circus Flora Hiker Boot

Dr. Scholl's Amara Bootie - Exact








No comments:

Post a Comment