Thursday, May 26, 2016

Red Nose Day

Hello lovely reader! I hope you are enjoying these last few days of May. As I have often said, sharing is caring, whether I'm referring to a recipe, a recent discovery, or where I got my latest favorites. However this can also be used in the sense of giving back, sharing what you have with those around you and across the world who may be less fortunate. Today is the perfect opportunity to do just that seeing as it is "Red Nose Day"! You may have seen advertisements for this all over, and merchandise for it in places such as Walgreens. I know when I was in New York last week, Times Square had a massive ad for the NBC special. So what is this day and why all the red noses? Well simply put on the official website, it is a time "when people across the land can get together and do something funny for money at home, school and work." 








Tonight there is a special on NBC at 9/8c that will feature comedy, music, and entertainment all with the goal of raising money that will go towards making a difference for kids. 

The red noses are the symbol of the event and the organization and can be purchased at Walgreens where the proceeds will go to the Red Nose Day Fund. You can also go to this page and make a donation directly! So help make a difference for kids in the USA and across the world and take part in this fun day! 






I also want to say that this post is completely unsponsored. Helping children is just one of the causes that I am very passionate about and this day is a great opportunity to do so! 
Instagram: @rednosedayusa 
Twitter: @RedNoseDayUSA 

How are you going to participate? Have a lovely day and go "do something funny for money"! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment