Sunday, September 18, 2016

Button-Up | OOTD

Hi lovely reader! It is prime-time for the fashion lovers of the world as New York Fashion week has come to a close and London Fashion week is about to kick off. I love this time of year and always find it so inspiring, knowing all the hours that these designers put in to bring their visions to life. I also find it exciting to see what new and innovate ways designers will present their shows! From "Tommy x Gigi"'s carnival extravaganza to Marchesa's classic show filled with models floating down the runway, I love love love it. So after seeing all this fashion I took some time to pull together an OOTD all about the little details.

I got this dress a few years back and I loved it as soon as I saw it. It's by Kate Spade Saturday which as you may know is no longer. It's made out of a cotton material so it's quite structured but still comfortable, similar to the feel of a men's dress shirt. I like that it has an element of fashion to it with the shape and details so I pair it with simple Steve Madden espadrilles. This dress and style is also a great transition piece for going from summer into the fall.

What shows from NYFW did you love? Who are you looking forward to seeing for LFW? Xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment