Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wearable Positivity | MantraBand

Hi lovely reader! I hope you are staying safe and well in these challenging times. I wanted to take a minute to share a brand with you that I discovered a few years back that spreads positivity and I have become a true fan of, MantraBand. That being said this post is not sponsored, just simply sharing something that brings me joy in the hopes it can bring some positivity or encouragement to you or someone you know too! 


I've collected a nice little stack over the years as gifts from others or a gift to myself. As someone who is very much inspired by words be it quotes or mantras, I connect specific lines to various times in my life. These bracelets have become a wearable reminder of what I've been through and what I can do.

They have also become my "go-to" gift item for friends and family. Everyone I have ever given on to has loved it because it's personal and meaningful. They are fantastic quality without being expensive and have great sales throughout the year on their website! 



Odds are if you have a favorite quote or mantra they will have it! If not, they do offer a custom option too.

Here are the links to the bracelets above:
"She is clothed in strength & dignity"
"Faith over fear"
"Nevertheless, she persisted"
"She believed she could, so she did"

I hope you check out these bracelets and find something to inspire you or someone you love! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment