Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sparkling at the Brits | OOTD

Hello lovely reader! For all you fabulous people across the pond, today is an exciting day in the world of music because tonight is the Brit Awards 2018!! Last year while living in London I was lucky enough to make one of my dreams come true and attend this legendary event in music. I had the best time and it was an incredible night that I will never forget. To anyone attending I hope you have a fantastic evening and to those who wish they were going like me, you can watch the show live on YouTube and if you get the AXS channel they are playing it this evening! So as an homage to that magical night I thought would share what I wore with you all.



Blouse: Original-H&M (no longer available), Similar on ASOS, Cute alternative on Zara

Sequin/Velvet Bomber Jacket: Original-Primark, Similar on ASOS, Rebecca Taylor (what mine may have been "inspired by")


Black Skinny Pants: Original-TJMaxx (no longer available), Similar on ASOS


Boots: Original Anne Klein (no longer available), Similar on ASOS, Similar ALDO


Who are you most looking forward to seeing perform? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment