Monday, February 5, 2018

What I Got For My Birthday

Hello lovely reader! The other day I was trying to get my little space on the internet organized, sorting photos, deleting old notes, etc. and  discovered deep in the depths of my drafts a "What I Got For My Birthday" post from two years ago! I went through what I had and pretty much all of the items are still available and are products that I still use/like and if not I shared alternatives that are similar! I thought I would share it with you today as a "Draft Find". Enjoy!




This exact birthday set is no longer available but they do have a 2018 version!

dw HOME "Birthday Cake" Candle This is one of my favorite candles ever, it smells amazing!

Marc Jacobs "Highliner Gel Eye Crayon"
Marc Jacobs "Le Marc Lip Cream" - Creamy Nude Rose

Benefit "Roller Lash" Mascara

Soap & Glory "Hand Food" Hand Cream This is my absolute go to for the winter months!


Fashion Lives: Fashion Icons with Fern Mallis  Gorgeous book, perfect for a coffee table or bookshelf piece.



Ellie Goulding - Delirium


No comments:

Post a Comment