Saturday, March 8, 2014

Little ASOS Haul

Hello lovely reader! I hope your March is going well so far! One thing that I love about blogs, YouTube, and social media in general is the fact that you can learn and be introduced to so many different things, places, and people. A perfect example of this for me is ASOS! I would have never known of ASOS had it not been for people talking about it on YouTube and various blogs. I heard about it a little over a year ago, made my first purchase a few weeks later and have been an advocate of it ever since. (Sounds like I'm campaigning) The thing that makes ASOS so great is that there's always free shipping. This eliminates the "Well it's cute but I'm going to end up paying an additional *insert shipping cost here*, and then what if it doesn't fit or isn't what I thought, then I have to ship it back, so nah I guess I won't get it." There is a bit of a risk involved seeing is they don't have acutal store locations, so you never know exactly what you are going to get but I think for the most part it's worth it. I have ordered various items from them such as a bag, an earring holder, dresses, and the stuff I will show you today. The majority of the purchases have been a success so I would definitely recommend it. Another thing is that if you sign up for their emails, there are always sales and even discounts off of sales! So now onto what I recently bought, one being a bracelet and the other a pair of jeggings.


The first thing that I got was this ASOS Yawn Bracelet. I saw it and thought it was adorable! It's cute, quirky, and simple. The quality is really nice and it fits my wrist. (I have quite small wrists, so this can be an issue)

The second thing that I purchased were these ASOS Jameson Low Rise Denim Jeggings, in the Jupiter Acid Wash. I was a bit nervous about these because I had never ordered any type of pants from them and they were low rise, which usually I prefer regular or high waisted pants. I tried them on when they came and was pleased with the fit. They are super soft and obviously stretchy. The waist isn't really that low and I plan on wearing them with longer shirts anyways. 


Do you love ASOS? Also I am in no way affiliated with them, just sharing my opinion! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment