Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Scents

Hi lovely reader! Spring is on its way and that means the flowers will be blooming, Cadbury cream eggs will go on sale, and it's time to break out some new perfume scents! For the spring time I love to wear fresh and floral scents. I thought I'd share three perfumes that I will be wearing this spring.


I realize that this isn't a perfume but it smells nice and is a perfect thing to have when transitioning from winter to spring. It is the L'Occitane Fleurs de Censier Cherry Blossom Hand Cream. This lotion smells amazing and also keeps your hands nice and soft! It's not greasy at all and absorbs into the skin very quickly.


The first of the two perfumes is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I really love this scent for spring, seeing as it obviously has floral influences. "Fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet." I was given this, so I am not exaclty sure if you can buy the ring. Along with Daisy I also like the fragarance called Eau So Fresh. "A whimsical interpretation of the original Daisy fragarance, this scent is more fruity, more bubbly, more fun!" The bottles for this and Daisy are so pretty!


This perfume I was also given, just recently and I really like it! See by Chloe, smells fresh and clean. It's described as embodying femininity "while blending masculine codes in an urban-chic way." Love it! 

What scents are you loving for spring? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment