Sunday, March 23, 2014

Little Haul

Hiya lovely reader! Long time no post, I know. I was on vacation for a few days but now I am back to reality! (And cold weather, how about no) Anyway before I left I did a little shopping so I thought I would share what I got with you all. 

First, I love H&M and it's basically become my go to for anything clothing related. Fashionable and affordable. I got this cute sweater on sale. It's obviously Disney themed, 101 Dalmations. I liked it because it's fun and a bit sporty looking with the stripes. It's also oversized which is always nice.


Next, I got this little dress from Forever 21. I think it's perfect for spring and summer. It's has a cute floral print with black trim. The trim is my favorite part. Perfect with a pair of sandals or wedges!


Now onto some makeup. I had been using the Covergirl Liquiline eyeliner and I really liked it. I saw this though and decided to give it a go. I looked like basically the same product and was a bit cheaper. I have been using it for about a week now and I love it! It goes on so smoothly! 


The final purchase I made was this Urban Decay Travel-Size Trio. It includes the 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in the shade Rockstar, the Eyeshadow Primer Potion and the All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I had used the primer and the spray before and loved it, so I thought this pack would be nice to have.


Have you done any shopping lately? Xx




2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! I love h & m.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete