Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pink

Hey lovely reader hope you are feeling good! Lately I've been noticing that my recent purchases are pink! I like pink (as long as it's a light shade) so I thought maybe you would too and decided to take some snaps. 

First, my friend gave me this. I thought it was so cute. It's from The Body Shop and is a Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. It came with a shower gel, lotion, and loofa. 


The next thing I picked up in the store last week. It's by elf and is a pink eyeshadow palette. Lately I've seen a lot of beauty gurus going for the pink eye shadows, so I'm joining the trend! 


Finally I switched my iPad case to this cute one that I found online. Of course I love the shade, simple and sweet. 



Do you have an abundance of pink items as well? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment