Monday, June 30, 2014

Recent Discovery: Shannon Saunders

Hey there lovely reader! I'm writing this to you on the last day of June and I'm kinda sad that we're already a month into summer. But my sadness has quickly gone and now turned into excitement for my latest "Recent Discovery" post. I have decided that I am going to do one of these each month, with the hope that you like it and it will encourage me to broaden my horizons to anything really. 
So today's find is a singer songwriter named Shannon Saunders, whom I first saw in this video. I was absolutely in love with her voice and she seemed like a pretty cool person in general. So I went over to her YouTube channel and found that my discovery was just in time because she was going to start doing vlogs each week to show what she was up to and share snips and clips of her music for her upcoming album.


Her first vlog was uploaded this past Sunday and she seems like such a cool girl. I'd be her friend in a heartbeat! Her style is sooo on point and the vibe of that combined with her music in the background is perfect. This seems like a very exciting time for her and I'm so glad I "found her"! I can't wait to follow her journey into what I know will be an amazing career. So check her out! I'll leave links to her Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube channel below!  



Hope you liked this post and be sure to follow and subscribe to her! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment