Monday, June 16, 2014

I'm on "The Hunt"

Hey lovely reader! Today I wanted to share an app that I am currently loving with you all. The app is called "The Hunt". I downloaded this app about a month ago and although I haven't done many "hunts" myself I can say that when I heard about the concept of this free app I was immediately intrigued. (Also let me say I am in no way affiliated with this app, just a fan of it giving my opinion)


I am quite a fan of "scrolling" whether it be on Instagram, tumblr, or Twitter and with that pastime comes the annoying "Oh hey that's cute, I wonder where it's from? *checks description* ...nothing, well now let me scroll through all the possible sites that it may be from" No! This is no longer necessary!! With this app you just upload a picture of the item you are looking for, add a description, price range, some hashtags, and the voilĂ ! Your hunt has begun. People can search for you, as well as follow your hunt if they are interested. 


So if you are on The Hunt already, be sure to leave your name in the comments I'd be happy to try and help you in a hunt or follow you! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment