Sunday, November 9, 2014

2500 Views and Counting!

Hey lovely reader!! Just wanted to do a quick post to say a massive thank you!!! "Not Exactly Plain Jane" has over 2500 views! That is insane to me, I cannot thank everyone who reads this blog enough, it means a lot to me. I know that I have not been positing as many content filled posts but I promise you they are coming soon! (Possibly a fall look book?...) I absolutely love blogging and the blogging community and plan to continue blogging for a long long time! So again thank you for reading my blog, whether you've read all the posts or this is the first post you are reading, I appreciate it! 


Do you have a favorite post? Also, if you have a blog, feel free to link it in the comments, I'd love to read it and I'm sure others would too. Sharing is caring! Xx

2 comments: