Monday, August 3, 2015

Chicago Shopping | Mini Haul

Hi lovely reader! Yesterday I shared my "Chicago Photo Diary" with you and today I wanted to share some of the things I purchased while in the city with a mini haul! 


One of the first things that I purchased was from Sephora and it is this "fresh cream" rollerball by philosophy.  It smells absolutely delicious, like cupcakes and frosting at a sweet soiree. It is by far     one of my favorite scents that I have owned and I will definitely be purchasing a bottle when my rollerball runs out!
I love this t-shirt so much! I purchased it from the Disney Store and think it is absolutely perfect. The black bands around the neck and sleeves sold me for sure. The only downside to it was that it was a large, but I think with a careful wash, it might shrink a bit and be perfect with some skinny jeans, classic reeboks, and a scrunchie. 
Speaking of scrunchies, I purchased these two from Topshop. I love the prints because I think that they will go with a lot. They also have the wiring in the bow bit so that you can adjust them to lay how you like. 


I have been really into marbled things lately so I was excited when I found these double sided earrings at Nordstrom. The marbled ball goes in the front and then the gold cubes in the back. I like that they are versatile too, if your hair is down you don't really see the backs as much but with an updo, both sides show and make for a cool look.
Last but not lease, I purchased these Steve Madden "Purfect Flats" from Nordstrom Rack. I was drawn to these because the neutral and black color will go well with most of my closet and also because I see these as being able to be worn with jean shorts and a tshirt, as well as a nice summer dress.

So there are some of my favorite purchases from my time in Chicago, where do you like to shop in the city? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment