Saturday, August 1, 2015

Much Love for Madewell | OOTD

Hello lovely reader! Today I've got a quick and simple OOTD because I am in love with my new Madewell high waisted shorts! (It's definitely one of those days where you are like "Yes! I love it when an outfit comes together, was feeling a bit 90s) I only discovered Madewell about a year ago and I wish I would have known about them sooner. The style of their clothing is definitely to my liking with lots of mute color pallets and modern yet classic looks. Their sales are also phenomenal! I like these particular shorts for a couple of reasons, they are quality, they are higher waister, and they are not super super short! I have longer legs, so my proportions are already against me when trying to shop for shorts, added with the fact that nowadays everything is cut short anyways, so when I found these, I heard the hallelujah chorus.





These shorts are still available online and are on sale! Click here to have a looksie.

Do you love Madewell? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment