Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sunsets & Sand | Photo Diary

Hello lovely reader! School has begun and I’m kinda sad about it, I can’t believe that August is quickly coming to an end! September is shaping up to be a busy month as well, so I’m sure that is will pass equally, if not faster, than the prior months. Anyway, to go along with the fact that I wish it was still summer, I thought I would share a photo diary with you from an “end of summer” trip that I took to Florida. It was so relaxing and the weather was gorgeous, also perfect to spend time with my family before heading off to school. We had some of the clearest and calmest water that I have seen in a long time and some gorgeous sunsets. The seafood was delicious and we even tried a new restaurant that ended up being one of my favorites (Boshamps). So put your toes in the sand and come along to the beach with me!



























Where do you love to go to relax? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment