Monday, August 1, 2016

Keep It Simple | OOTD

Hi lovely readers! I hope you had a productive Monday on this August 1st. I definitely crossed some things off my list. For a while I have been wanting to put more into the fashion aspect of this blog because it is something that I love, am studying, and want to share. I've got no more excuses to not put up these posts so stay on the look out because they're coming (I promise they are coming). Today's look has been a go-to of mine for the summer. Anything that can be paired with sneakers, especially these Adidas, and I'm in. I love to put my hair up in a messy ponytail or half-up topknot with some neutral makeup and a pink or berry lip. I'm going to include links below to some different options similar to what I am wearing in a few different price ranges so be sure to check those out as well.


Dress: Exact, Similar Look (ASOS Just Female, ASOS)
Shoes: Exact
Lipstick: MAC (my current favorite pink), NYX (love this for a darker shade)

What has been your go to look this summer? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment