Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Paisley Jumpsuits in October?!?

Hi lovely reader! It's October, I got my first taste of fall weather this week, and I'm ready to swap out my summer dresses for cozy sweaters and boots. However, the weather likes to jump around here so I am taking in these warmer temperatures as I know their days are numbered. Today's look is one of my favorite summer outfits and the fact that I can wear it in October is a-okay with me, but the heat can kindly make a graceful exit within the next few weeks!

This jumpsuit almost has sentimentality as I have had it for around five years! It was one of the very first things I purchased from H&M and I feel like every year I find a new way to wear it or style it. I love jumpsuits because they are so easy! One piece and done, they're also a great base piece to use for layering. This could easily be layered with a chunkier cardigan and flats for a more casual feel. 

How do you like to style jumpsuits? Are you all about the layers or do you like to keep it simple? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment