Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Sleeping Sloth, a Statement Jacket, & a Sweet Care Package | iPhone Snaps

Hi lovely reader! I haven't shared some candid iPhone pics in a while, so I thought it was about time I change that! I love looking at these types of posts on other people's blogs because they're so casual and let's be honest, I'm also a little nosey, but hey you probably are too, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this! 

The cutest little sleeping sloth at the zoo. Slothes were definitely my favorite animal for some time when I was younger, not to the Kristen Bell extent though! (Just google "Kristen Bell sloth"...)

Agreed.

Would love a picture like this in my home in the future. 

I had seen commercials for these little squares and thought they looked intriguing! I went and bought the "Cranberry almond dark chocolate" flavor and it was very good! Only downfall I would say is that they are fairly high in sugar as far as it being a "healthy snack".
I have been wanting a "patched" jacket for the last two months after scrolling through all the Fashion Week street style pics filled with every themed and embellished type of jacket imaginable. So, when I saw this one I snatched it up. Look out for some OOTD's coming up featuring this jacket and most likely some adidas originals.


So Apple Pie filling, topped with crumbles, topped with caramel, topped with vanilla ice cream. No more needs to be said.....

New little cross body bag.
The sweetest care package from my church back home. Nothing like receiving an unexpected package!





No comments:

Post a Comment