Thursday, January 4, 2018

What I Got for Christmas 2017

Hello lovely reader! Happy 2018! Definitely going to take some time to get used to writing that! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season and New Years. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite gifts that I received for Christmas with you! I have done these posts in the past and always feel the need to say that this is in no way a "showing off" write up nor is it written with any intent to be flashy. These are some of my favorite posts to read from other people and I enjoy putting them together as well. I love to share things that I like with others so that you might enjoy them too. So that is where I am coming from when I personally put my posts together! I will try to include as many links as possible to the pieces that are still available (they are not affiliated links with me either, aka I am not getting paid if you buy any of them). Enjoy!


-Zara Jacket - Currently on Sale!
-Zara Sweater
-LCF T-Shirt
-LCF Hoodie
-Ellesse Leggings
-Cheek to Cheek CD
-Anthropologie Planner
-First Wives Club DVD
-Eloise at the Plaza DVD
-JBL Free Wireless Earbuds

-Sam Edelman Circus Hand Lotions -Couldn't find online
-Molton Brown Body Wash Set
-Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact

What were some of your favorite gifts? Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment