Monday, December 28, 2020

Shoe of the Week - December 2020 Recap

Hi lovely reader! If you follow me on Instagram @notexactlyplainjane you will know that I have a segment called "Shoe of the Week" where I share a shoe I'm currently loving every Monday. As it is the end of the month & year! I have put together a recap of the styles from this month with direct links (not sponsored) and similar options if they are not available. Enjoy!


Puma RS-0 Play
Exact's are no longer available but the Puma website has tons of fun other RS Collection options!


Halogen Hailey Studded Black Leather Booties
Exact - Sold Out
Similar Vibe - Zara & on Sale!


Sam Edelman Jacquie 2 Lug Sole Chelsea Boot
Exact - On Sale!!


Hunter Boots Original Tour Foldable Tall Rain Boots
Exact - Hunter Boots









No comments:

Post a Comment