Monday, June 20, 2016

Best Dressed Wedding Guest | Summer Weddings with Farfetch

Hi lovely reader! I hope the summer is treating you well so far. Now, Saturday's in the summer can entail many different things, a lazy day by the pool, a BBQ with friends and family, or for many a wedding to attend! Last weekend I attended a quaint little wedding and I know some people spend what seems like their whole summers traveling around and attending different ceremonies. But, who doesn't love an excuse to get dressed up, have some fun with hair and makeup, take fantastic pictures and dance the night away? Something that I know people struggle with, especially if they have multiple weddings to attend is splurging on an outfit that they are only going to wear for one day. Well, lucky for us, Farfetch has put together an edit full of outfits to wear whilst watching the big "I Do's". As I have mentioned before, I am a big fan of this site, and this edit that I am able to share with you, is all about being the best dressed guest at a wedding. Whether it's a "Black Tie Affair" or a "Countryside Soiree" they have created some fabulous looks. When I saw these outfits, I immediately thought about how versatile all the pieces included are. I know it sounds cliche, but these are things you can actually wear again. I am obsessed with the Aquazzura espadrilles in the "Life's a Beach" section and they would go perfect with a simple t-shirt dress or jeans and a blouse. The Gianvuto Rossi flats featured in the picture below and in the "Countryside Coupling" are also amazing, I love the bow detail on the ankle. They could be worn year round with pretty much anything, I'm thinking a LBD or a midi skirt! So have a look and get some inspiration!   


Now that you've seen these lovely looks head on over the Farfetch to learn more!

Are you attending any weddings this summer? Which pieces are your favorite? Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment