Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Gossip Girl, Gyros, & Great Food | New York Photo Diary


Hello lovely reader! Today I wanted to share "Part 2" of my New York Photo Diary with you! It shows what I got up to starting around the second or third day and into the fourth day. By this point we felt as though we had somewhat mastered the subway system and were able to explore some new areas. If you haven't seen Part 1, "Chelsea, Cupcakes, and Challis", you can check it out here! Enjoy!







Grand Central Station

Gyro's in Bryant Park. I wish I had taken more pictures of this area. It was so picturesque with tables with umbrellas, places to play chess, and a gorgeous old carousel.

On this particular evening we went to a lovely Italian restaurant called Pietrasanta. All their pasta is homemade and it is located just outside of the Theater District which was where we were headed afterwards to see a show. It was delicious and it was evident that this pasta was fresh!
After dinner we headed over to the New Amsterdam Theater to see Aladdin. The theater was absolutely stunning and the show was fabulous! I would highly recommend it, the story is one that kids can recognize and understand but the jokes are actually more for the adults. They even add stuff relevant to today, I mean where else can you see Genie singing "Work" by Rihanna?


The Plaza Hotel
Eloise! Now some of you who have followed this blog for a while will now that I absolutely adore Eloise, the books, the movies, her attitude towards life, so getting to go to the Plaza and see this was pretty special for me.


Chelsea Market was one of my absolute favorite places and I would say it is a must visit. We went around lunch time and it was perfect to grab some fantastic Mexican food and ice cream for dessert. It was quite busy which I'm pretty sure it always is but the inside is just so cool and quirky.

Eleni's New York

LOS TACOS No. 1
Chicken Quesadillas, Chips, Guacamole, & Salsa = Well deserved after all the walking. This guacamole was some of the best I've had as well as the salsa. Again, everything tasted extremely fresh and the meat had great flavor.




Dessert Time at Chelsea Creamline

Strawberry Ice Cream

So that's Part 2! Have you been to any of these places? Are you craving all these foods just as much as I am now?? I'm not sure how many parts total there will be to this photo diary but it's looking like there will be at least 3 more, so keep an eye out for them! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment