Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Favorites | 2016

Hi lovely reader! Happy June!! It is time for summer to get into full swing and I don't know about you but I am ready. May was a pretty busy month, with school finishing up, exams, and then a trip to New York, I am ready for things to slow down a bit. I've got some new favorites to share with you and also some summer staples that I know I have mentioned in the past, everything from fashion to food, and even a guilty pleasure TV show or two!

Favorite Fashion Piece: Stylish Sneakers
These shoes are my absolute obsession for the month of May. If you have an Instagram or a Tumblr, you will have seen these Adidas Originals everywhere! I know for me, everyday I would get on social media I would see at least three posts where someone would have these minimalist loving monochrome obsessor's dream. I had wanted them for a while and when I got them the rush was fantastic because I had all the outfit ideas already planned out in my head. If you ask anyone who knows me, they know that I have a weakness for shoes, especially a cool pair of sneakers. I love being comfortable and still looking fab. 

As mentioned above, I love a good flat and for that matter a nice flatform as well. I always get lots of compliments when I where them and even more shock and awe when I say that I found them at Target....yes Target, and Target clearance for that matter. They can dress a look up or down depending on what they are paired with and who doesn't love a good sparkly shoe every now and then. It makes you feel like a kid again with the whimsy of it all!






Favorite Songs:
Dangerous Woman | Ariana Grande




fOoL fOr YoU | Zayn

Favorite Multi-Purpose Cosmetic Item: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
This moisturizer has worked out great for the summer so far. It has SPF 15 in it so if I know I am going to be outside, I make sure to put an even coat on my face and I have yet to get sunburnt while wearing it.


Favorite Guilty Pleasure TV Shows:
There Goes the Motherhood: Even though I am far far away from hopefully being a mother one day myself, I have gotten so into this show! I just find it super interesting to see how the different lifestyles of these ladies and their families. I also like it because it's not as "intense" as some of the other Bravo reality shows.























Rich Kids of Beverly Hills: Ok so this is polar opposite from the show above but I still freaking love it. I mentioned it in my June favorites last year and Season 2 is here with some new faces and the documentation of planning a wedding. Everyone on the show is so distinct and funny and yeah, guilty pleasure.


Favorite Apps:
PhotoWonder: It is a fantastic photo editing app






Snapchat (My two favorite filters are the flower crown and the star crown princess looking one, but the original one, not the one that gives you a beauty mark and makes your face look fuller)

Favorite Throwback: Disney Channel airing some of the 100 Disney Channel Original Movies
All the childhood throwbacks

What have been your favorites this month? Xx











No comments:

Post a Comment