Wednesday, November 9, 2016

All Things October | iPhone Snaps

Hi lovely reader! Here is a quick round-up of some of the things I got up to in the month of October!

Breakfast in bed. Tried the omelette in a mug "hack" and I must say I was quite impressed.

As seen on Instagram. Originally asked my Mom what she would caption this pic, her response, "I'm nuts about these boots"....clever lady she is.

Gameday. This was about 1/3 of the tailgating spread. Amazing.

Pumpkin carving is no joke. This guy gave me a workout!

Other little pumpkin friend. This one was my favorite. 

Prepping for all the trick-or-treaters! And saving some for later...


Ended October by celebrating my friends birthday on a rooftop. The weather was perfect and so were the cupcakes.

What did you do last month? Any impressive pumpkins or costumes??








No comments:

Post a Comment