Friday, October 25, 2013

Move!

This post is a bit spur of the moment but I have just seen the music video for a song called "Move" by Little Mix and I am in love with the styling!! The makeup, the hair, and the clothes are PERFECTION! They all have such individual style but it works together too. All the girls look amazing but I especially love Jade and Perrie's outfits and makeup. They both have quite natural eyes with beautiful lashes and bright purple lips. Perrie's hat...the hat post....yes! So if you have not seen the video or have no idea who these lovely ladies are, look them up!! Also, watch the music video! :)


Are you  a fan of Little Mix? Do you have a favorite outfit worn by one of the members? Or do you have a favorite girl group? Tweet pics to @NEPlainJane . I'm thinking of doing a girl group post because I am quite a fan of girl groups and I would love to have your favorites in it as well. Hope your days are well! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment